Cancellation and Refund Policy - D-Day 75 June 2019
If the weather leading up to D-Day 75, deems the car parking area unusable due to waterlogging, or the weather and forecast is such that NZ Warbirds Management deem it not suitable or safe to fly on Sunday 02 June 2019, a decision will be made by 12:00 Saturday 01 June 2019 to postpone or cancel the event.
- If the weather forecast precludes the show taking place on Sunday 02 June, but the forecast and ground is looking suitable for Monday 03 June, the NZ Warbirds Association management may choose to postpone the Sunday show and reschedule it for Monday 03 June.
- A postponement decision will be made on Saturday 01 June 2019.
- Sunday tickets will be valid for Monday in the event of a postponement.
- In the event of a postponement, full refunds will be available via iTicket, to those who cannot attend the Monday alternate day.
- Cancellation of the event, in advance of BOTH Sunday and Monday, if deemed necessary, will occur by 12:00 on Saturday 01 June.
- In the event of a cancellation in advance solely due to the weather, a full refund will be provided, via iTicket.
- Refunds will only be available, if the event is cancelled in advance of the event starting.
On the day of the event, on either Sunday 02 June or if postponed until Monday 03 June, the weather precludes a full display continuing or a reduced display is deemed necessary for safety reasons, no refund will provided.